5-STAGE-MODEL HOUSEHOLD WASTE
SORTING- AND TREATMENT PLANTS. MODULE SYSTEM - CUSTOM MADE
The modular concept of the Sutco RecyclingTechnik GmbH domestic waste management concept is adapted to the specific customer requirements and is used according to the flow throughput, the waste composition and the goal of the customer. The right technique creates alternative energy sources.
HOUSEHOLD WASTE CONCEPT IN 5 DIFFERENT MODULES
With its 5-stage-model household waste, Sutco offers sorting and treatment plants from manual sorting to semi-automatic to fully automatic systems. Thanks to the reliable sorting technology, the Sutco systems achieve a high yield of recyclable fractions from household waste.
Planning, design, manufacturing, assembly and aftersales - a turnkey solution.
Module 1: Simple type with manual sorting
Module 2: Semi-automatic system
Module 3: Automatic sorting plant
Module 4: Automatisc sorting plant with biological treatment
Module 5: Waste to energy
SUTCO® SORTING- AND TREATMENT PLANT – THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE.
SORTING AND TREATMENT OF COLLECTED AND MIXED MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE
- with manual system
- with semi-automatic system
- with a fully automated system
BIOLOGICAL STABILIZATION AND COMPOSTING
- with the dynamic system BIOFIX & WENDELIN
- with the tunnel system
- with static system
COMPLEX SYSTEM MBT (MECHANICAL BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT)
PLANTS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF RDF/SRF
PLANTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF WASTE BEFORE AND AFTER THERMAL PROCESSING
SUTCO®-TECHNOLOGY FOR DOMESTIC WASTE PROCESSING OFFERS:
- Inexpensive alternatives for thermal disposal
- Take account of regional differences of waste
- Recycling income by clean separation and baling of recyclables
- RDF/SRF for recovery
- Composting to stabilize and use
- Fermentation for power generation
- Minimization of the deposit (remaining amount)