Windrow composting system WENDELIN "The new generation"
Composting process WENDELIN "The new generation"
Wendelin has been designed for the use in composting halls and for the treatment of green waste, biowaste and organic waste from MBT including an optional addition of fermentation residues. A humid warm climate prevails in the composting hall.
The input material may be screened by max. 80 mm perforations. In some cases the parts may have approximately 150 mm.
MAXIMUM WINDROW LENGTH
The maximum turning width of Sutco Wendelin is approx. 23 meters. To maximize the efficiency of the plant, the primary windrow length should be equivalent to the maximum turning width.
Depending on the material composition, the SUTCO Wendelin turning capacity is up to 260 cubic meters per hour.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SUTCO WENDELIN
- Material-dependent turning capacity of up to 260 m3/h
- Support structure, handrails and grates of non-rusting material
- Where admissible, the screws are made of stainless steel
- Steel parts according to C5-I corrositivity category
- Teeth on the bucket wheel are made of resistant low-wear Hardox steel
- Wheel bucket and teeth mounted by screwed connection
- The conical surface within the bucket wheel is lined with Hardox steel
- The deflection rollers of the inclined belt are on oil-lubricated bearings
- Bearing units of the travel drive are with automatic lubrication
- Chute lined with a wearing plate
- Energy supply as well control lines are run through energy chains to the bridge, trolley and reversible belt
- To prevent an extreme contamination of the energy chains, they are protected by a cover
- Short cable routes by a re-positioning of the terminal boxes
- Cabling of the machine by LAPPKABEL Ölflex Robust
- Pre-installation of the conduits for corrosion control
- Energy chain route made of 1.4571